Friday, June 28, 2013

Bring On the Girly Fun Ski Time!

Have you heard of SheJumps? We are a national organization with the goal of increasing female participation in outdoor activities. SheJumps offers a variety of programs around the country, including outdoor education, youth initiatives, and lots of fun activities to get the girls out!

I had the opportunity to host two Get the Girls Out events in Oregon last season: winter and spring ski days at Mt Bachelor. They were both incredible! Fun, empowering, colorful, giggly, and amazing. Read all about them here:



Winter '13 Get the Girls Out Mt Bachelor
Spring '13 Get the Girls Out Mt Bachelor


For the next year, I'm taking my involvement with the organization even further by being a SheJumps/Isis ambassador for 2013! I am SO HONORED to be a part of this new ambassador program, and look forward to planning more great events for the ladies of central Oregon!

I have lots of ideas up my sleeve, including some ladies' backcountry ski days! Counting down the days until the snow starts flying again : )






xoxo
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment